Pastina Co., Ltd. was established in Bangkok Thailand in 15 OCT 1999. It is a leading ODM Original Design Manufacturer and exporter of plastic kitchenware and household products in Thailand.
Pastina provides one stop service to customers. The in-house designing team provides customers with innovative designs. The mold workshop of high precision. Products are manufactured under close supervision of high caliber technicians and a strong Q.A team. possesses the technical know how and capability to deliver the best possible products from 150 strong, dedicated and skilled workforce.
30 units of modern injection machines, ranging from 55 to 700 tons are in service in our production lines, with a capacity of out put of 300 tons of products per month.
Pastina factories total area of 6400 square meters and a turnover of USD10 Million per year. And we done factory audit based on BSCI, SEDEX(SMETA) and C-TPAT
More than 1000 SKU in our product range for variety of product which mostly for promotion items and housewares items.
65% of Pastina products are made to orders received from well known companies in Thailand. The other 35% are products exported to customers overseas. Its main markets are United States of America, Europe, United Kingdom, Australia & New Zealand, South Africa, South America and South East Asia.
Local customers include Tesco Thai, Unilever, Nestle Thai Ltd., AB foods Co., ltd, Modelez Co., Ltd and many more branded companies in Thailand.
Export customers include Siplec (France), Kitchen Collection (USA), HEB (Mexico) and many other prominent international hypermarkets around the globe.